I finished the House jump from the last post. It now has footing. bushes, a liverpool and flags. I still don't have a number for it, but hopefully I will have one finished by this weekend. I also finished the base that I will use for all of my other classes, I made a wall that can be used with english and western, as well as a dressage fence and letters for different tests. This part was really important for me, I will explain why latter. I also finished the hunter jump, I'm not sure if I talked about it earlier, but I finished it finally. I really like how it turned out. I then started another jump, mostly because I was bored and because I have always wanted to do this jump and I finally had the materials for it. I made a blue and black butterfly jump. It has been done several times in traditional scale, but I think mine looks cuter, only because it is so small. I did the design only of one side of each standard, it was really hard to do the design and you really can't see it on the inside, plus it looks different this way. I found the coolest little flower bushed for the bottoms of the standards and made some tall bushes for some greenery. It still needs a number, but hopefully that will done this weekend as well.
Here is a pic from one of our Dressage lessons!!!