As I expected, I decided to fix Something Different and I had to do it last min. I've known for the last month that I needed to fix his mane/tail, hooves and eyes. But I also noticed that his finish had small cracks in it. It would have been fine except that you can see the white in the cracks. So I dry brushed some black paint over the cracks and then wiped away the extra with a damp towel. It worked great, a few of the bigger ones a dark, but its not as bad as before. I don't expect him to do well at the show anyways, just taking him along since I painted him.
I just have to get through work tomorrow and then I'll be in the free. With Easter being last weekend, we had to rearrange just about everything in the bakery, so I spent the first 2 days of the week getting everything back into proper order. Now that everything is back to normal, I have to catch up on all the normal things. I had a huge order to out away and nowhere to put it, which makes me crabby because people will just go in the back and take the new stuff out of the box and not grab the older stuff off the shelf. Some of the things I got in this week have new designs on them that aren't suppose to be out for another 3 weeks, which makes the bosses angry. Oh well, what do you do.
In other news, no progress on jumps yet. I decided to wait until after the show to get back into everything. I thought that it would give me something to do in between shows to keep my sanity. Hopefully I will have the first jump finished in about a week and then I can get it listed. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will look good and that someone will want it.
Until next time, happy spring!